Facebook's app for iOS released a new version with a big update that brings the ability to tag friends and places in posts, to share external links from a web view, a new design for Profile and Group walls, and more.
Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Use your iPhone to start a conversation with Facebook Chat, check your friends' latest photos and status updates, look up a phone number, or upload your own mobile photos to Facebook while on the go.
What's New In This Version:
Made it easier to share with who you want
● Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
● Added the ability to share external links from a web view
● Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
● Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
Improvements and bug fixes:
● Improved Notifications speed
● Fixed a number of Chat bugs
● Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
● Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
● Fixed a number of Photos bugs
● Improved performance and stability overall
You can download Facebook from the App Store for free now.